Tuesday, December 20, 2022

😜

A few weeks ago, I was holding BY, who, by-the-by, is now three years old and has a haircut. He is also, as you will presently see, following in FF's footsteps, and is clearly competing for the title of Family Goofball.

BY made some sort of noise, and I, being a bit of a goofball myself, told him, "Sh! BY is sleeping!"

BY laughed, raised his eyebrows, and said he was awake. 

I said no, BY's eyes are closed, he is definitely sleeping.

BY raised eyebrows waaaaay up and said, "Nooooo, eyes open!"

I laughed and, taking pity on the kid, agreed with him that his eyes were opened, and he was, in fact, awake.

I looked down again a few seconds later, and BY's little fingerlach were desperately holding his right eyelid closed, as he attempted to keep his left eye open more than a slit. 

I laughed. 

BY proclaimed, "Look! Eyes open and closed!"

No comments:

Post a Comment