Wednesday, May 17, 2023

Know Your Audience

Baruch Hashem, I'm pregnant, due in early June. This means that for months now, in addition to taking my daily Famotidine, I've been swigging Maalox as-needed. When I went to the US with just a carry-on recently, I brought 3 little TSA-friendly bottles with Maalox, and I also ordered a bottle of Gaviscon from Wal-Mart to wait for me at Ema and Abba's.

(I intend to blog about that trip eventually: for now, know that it was a 4-day trip of Just Me, with Husbinator home in Israel with the three boys. I came to the US to take the USPTO Bar Exam, which I passed.)

Speaking of Gaviscon, it is ickier than Maalox. Also speaking of Gaviscon, the Directions include a line that I do not remember seeing before. See the bottom-left of the below photo.

Yes, that's right: "dispense product only by spoon or other measuring device": it's like they know. I guess it's not just me and Grandpa who figured out that measuring cups are a waste of time, and this stuff calls for some straight-from-the-bottle drinking.

No comments:

Post a Comment